TERMS OF THE LEASE AGREEMENT
2. Together with the Car, documents/or a copy connected with the operation of the Car and additional equipment, as well as, if the Lessee has made such a selection, online reservation approved additional equipment, shall be handed over to the Lessee.
3. The Car may only be operated by the Lessee, who is at least 21 years of age, and who has a valid driver’s license that has been issued at least 2 years prior to car reservation, as well as/or a person authorized by the Lessee, or an additional driver who is at least 21 years of age and who has a valid driver’s license that has been issued at least 2 years prior to car reservation. The Lessee is fully responsible for the actual actions of its authorized person or additional driver in respect to following and enforcing the terms of this rental agreement. The Lessee shall assume full responsibility against the Lessor if the Lessor will have incurred, or will incur losses resulting from intentional or unintentional actions of the persons authorized by the Lessor, or additional Driver, or if the terms of this agreement will be impossible to fulfil due to their actions. At the moment of receiving the Car, the Lessee or its authorized person shall present to the Lessor its passport or ID card and driver’s license, the data of which shall match the information filled out in the initial reservation form.
4. The Lessee agrees that he/she has received the Car with clean body and interior, with full fuel tank in accordance with the volume recorded upon handing over the car to the Lessee, in flawless technical condition, without any damages, and (if such exist) in accordance with the Car acceptance-transfer certificate. The Lessee undertakes to return the Car to the Lessor at a specific time and location with clean body and interior, with full fuel tank in in accordance with the volume recorded upon handing over the car to the Lessee, in flawless technical condition, without any damages, and (if such exist) in accordance with the Car acceptance-transfer certificate. The Lessee undertakes to keep the Car, during time period from 22:00 till 8:00, at a 24-hour guarded parking lot, or within a closed territory. The Lessee, throughout the operation of the Car, is responsible for using fuel that is proper and in accordance with the defined standards. During the rental period the used fuel shall not be included in the rental fee.
RESERVATION TERMS AND PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
- Choose a car rental period, location of pick-up and drop-off.
- Choose a car class and model.
- Choose additional equipment or additional services if such are required.
- Choose whether or not you are going to make the reservation and pay for the car rental as a private person or legal person. Fill out the reservation form.
- Select the type of payment.
- After making a payment Prime Auto IK will send you a reservation confirmation, as well as the invoice.
NB! The person in whose name the reservation is made MUST BE the same person who owns the bank credit card that was used to make the payment, and who will use the leased car. If you are going to pay in the form of a bank transfer, the car will be regarded as reserved only after paying the invoice, PRIME AUTO RENT SIA will send you a separate e-mail notification).